Refund and Merchandise Policy
Refund and merchandise policy - quote from Article 6. GTC
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- How can you withdraw from the contract?
As a consumer, you can withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the day of receiving the goods; if the delivery is divided into several parts, from the date of acceptance of the last delivery. We recommend that you send the notice of withdrawal from the purchase contract to our delivery address together with the goods or to e-mail and immediately after that send the goods to our delivery address. A sample form can be used to withdraw from the contract.
- What are the consequences of withdrawing from the contract?
By withdrawing from the contract, the contract is canceled from the beginning and is viewed as if it had not been concluded.
If a gift was given to you together with the goods with your consent, the gift contract loses its effectiveness upon withdrawal from the contract by either party. Send the gift back to us together with the returned goods.
- How do you return the goods to us?
You are obliged to return the goods to us within 14 days of withdrawing from the contract with us delivery address, to any establishment or to the address of our headquarters. For the fastest possible processing, we recommend using our delivery address. Do not send the goods on delivery, we are not obliged to take it over in this way.
We recommend that you include the following with the returned goods:
- a copy of the delivery note and invoice (if issued) or other document proving the purchase of the goods;
- a written statement of withdrawal from the contract (on our form or otherwise) and the chosen method of refund.
Failure to submit any of the above-mentioned documents does not prevent the positive processing of your withdrawal from the contract according to legal conditions.
- When will you get your money back?
We will return all monies received to you within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract. However, please note that we are not obliged to refund you until you return the goods to us or prove that you have sent the goods to us.
In addition to the purchase price, you are also entitled to a refund of the costs of delivering the goods to you. However, if you have chosen a different delivery method than the cheapest one we offer, we will refund the cost of delivery in the amount corresponding to the cheapest method of delivery of the goods offered.
We will return the money to you in the same way in which we received it (if you do not tell us otherwise within ten days of withdrawing from the contract and you do not incur any additional costs), or in the way you request.
Costs associated with sending the returned goods to our address you pay, even if the goods cannot be returned by the usual postal route due to their nature.
- What if the returned item was damaged?
When sending, pack the goods in suitable packaging so that they are not damaged or destroyed.
If we find that the goods returned by you are damaged, worn, soiled or partially consumed, you are liable to us for this reduction in the value of the goods.
- When can you withdraw from the contract?
In accordance with § 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible to withdraw from, among others, the following contracts:
- about the provision of services, if they have been fulfilled with your prior express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period, and you have been informed of this consequence;
- about the delivery of goods that have been modified according to your wishes or for you;
- about the delivery of perishable goods, as well as goods that have been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- about the delivery of goods in closed packaging, which you removed from the packaging and for hygienic reasons it is not possible to return it;
- about the delivery of an audio or video recording or computer program if you have broken their original packaging;
- about the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- on the delivery of digital content, if it was not delivered on a physical medium and was delivered with your prior express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period, and you have been informed of this consequence.
- When can we withdraw from the purchase contract?
We reserve the right to withdraw from the contract in the following cases:
- we have not received the purchase price from you when due or you have not taken delivery of the goods;
- goods for objective reasons (primarily because the goods are no longer produced, the supplier has stopped delivering to the Czech Republic, etc.) it is not possible to deliver under the original conditions;
- fulfillment becomes objectively impossible or illegal.
In the event that any of the above-mentioned facts occur, we will immediately inform you of our withdrawal from the contract.
If you have already paid the purchase price in whole or in part, we will return the amount received to you within five days of withdrawing from the contract, without cash to the account that you inform us for this purpose or from which you made the payment.
Contract withdrawal form
(fill in this form and send it back only if you want to withdraw from the contract)
Notice of withdrawal from the contract
- Addressee: Czech Brand Services s.r.o.
At Příkopě 853/22
110 00 Prague 1
- We announce/announce (*), that I/we resign hereby (*) from the contract for the purchase of these goods:
- Date of order (*)/date received (*)
- Name and surname of the consumer/consumers
- Address of the consumer/consumers
- Signature of consumer(s). (only if this form is sent in paper form)
(*) Cross out the inappropriate ones or complete the data.