Personal data administrator:
Czech Brand Services s.r.o., with registered office Rybná 716/24, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1
is not a VAT payer
registered in the commercial register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, insert 352842
Contact details of the personal data manager:
address for delivery: Passage Černá Růže, Na Příkopě 853/22, 110 00 Prague 1
phone number: +420 704 000 088, +420 704 000 077
contact e-mail: email@example.com
The protection of personal data is very important to us. Please carefully familiarize yourself with this Policy, which contains important information regarding the handling of your personal data and related rights and obligations.
- What do we follow when handling personal data?
When handling personal data, we proceed in accordance with the legal order of the Czech Republic and the directly applicable regulations of the European Union, in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as "ordinance"), Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data, as amended, and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services and on the amendment of certain laws, as amended.
- What is personal data?
Personal data means any information that identifies or can identify a specific natural person. Personal data are mainly (but not exclusively):
- identification data, such as first and last name, identification number, tax identification number, date of birth, user account login name;
- contact information, such as residential address (or delivery address), telephone number, email address;
- more information, such as information obtained using cookies, IP address (network identifier) including browser type, device and operating system, time and number of accesses to the web interface and other similar information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- How do we obtain your personal data?
You provide us with your personal data especially when filling out the order (event. within the contact form), or when setting up a user account. If there is any change to your personal data, please inform us.
When visiting and using the web interface, some personal data may also be collected and stored through cookies. You can read more about cookies in article 5 of these Principles.
- On what basis and for what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Personal data entered upon inquiry (especially through the contact form) and ordering goods or services we may process on the basis and for the purpose without your express consent closure a fulfillment of the contract, i.e. for the purpose of delivering goods or providing a service. Furthermore, we may process this data on the basis and for the purpose fulfilling our statutory obligations (especially registration obligations, archiving of tax documents, etc.) and based on our legitimate interest for the purposes protection of our legal claims.
- Personal data entered when creating a user account we may process without your express consent based on the fulfillment of the contract and exclusively for the purpose enabling access, administration and management of the user account.
- Your email address we are authorized without your express consent use based on our legitimate interest for sending commercial communications regarding our goods or services similar to those you have ordered from us. You can refuse the sending of commercial messages at any time (even when ordering goods or services).
- If you give us confirmation on the web interface agreement, we may process your personal data entered on the web interface, especially when filling out an order or when creating a user account, for the purpose of sending business messages a direct marketing, or for other purposes to which you have expressly agreed. If you are under 15, consent is required from your legal guardian. In case of doubt, we may request confirmation of your age.
- We may use your e-mail address and information about the goods or services you have purchased based on our legitimate interest to review and improve our services and our goods and to determine your satisfaction, through the "Customer Verified" service of Heureka Shopping s.r.o. Your e-mail address will be forwarded to the company
- If you agree to the transfer of personal data for the purpose of evaluating the purchase, we will forward the information about the order together with your e-mail address to Seznam.cz, or also to the Glami service. The latter can then use them to obtain an independent evaluation of our products and services. The transferred personal data will be kept only for the time necessary for this use.
- If through cookies personal data is processed, we process these personal data on the basis of your consent (which you grant through the appropriate settings of your internet browser), possibly on the basis of our legitimate interest or for the purposes of concluding and fulfilling a contract (this applies in particular to first-party cookies), and in particular for purposes performing user support, improving our services, including analyzing user behavior a marketing.
We can only use your personal data for a purpose other than the one for which they were collected based on your consent.
- How long do we use the data for?
We use personal data entered in the framework of inquiries and orders for goods or services or in the framework of registration only for the time necessary to fulfill the contract and fulfill legal obligations, or to protect our legal claims.
If you give us explicit consent to the processing of personal data or if we use your e-mail address for sending commercial communications and/or checking and improving our services and our goods in accordance with the previous article, the data will be used for the duration of the web interface on which we will offer services or goods similar to those you have ordered from us, or for the period specified in the consent.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
If we process your personal data only on the basis of your consent (i.e. without any other legal reason), you can revoke this consent at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, namely:
- by email sent to our contact email address;
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of data processing carried out until the withdrawal of consent to processing.
- Right of access to personal data
You have the right to ask us for information on whether we are processing your personal data. If we process your data, you have the right to access this personal data and in particular the following information:
- purpose of processing;
- category of processed personal data;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data will be made available;
- the period for which personal data will be stored.
Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of the processed data. For additional copies, we may charge you an administrative fee not exceeding the costs associated with making and providing these additional copies.
- Right to rectification
If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request immediate rectification, i.e. correction of inaccurate data and/or completion of incomplete data.
- The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time if we process it for direct marketing purposes, including any automated processing of personal data. After raising an objection, we will stop further processing your personal data for these purposes.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to request that we delete your personal data if:
- the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you have withdrawn consent to processing;
- you have objected to the processing of personal data;
- personal data were processed illegally.
Unless there are legal grounds for refusing erasure, we are obliged to comply with your request.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data;
- the processing is illegal and you request restriction of personal data processing instead of deletion;
- we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you require them for the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you object to the processing.
We are only authorized to store your personal data when processing is restricted; further processing is possible only with your consent or for legal reasons.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to an objection to the processing, the restriction lasts for the time necessary to determine whether we are obliged to comply with your objection.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to a denial of the accuracy of the data, the restriction lasts for the period of verification of the accuracy of the data.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transfer it to another personal data controller.
- How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights in relation to personal data via our contact details. All information and actions will be provided to you without undue delay.
We will do our best to protect your personal data. However, if you are not satisfied with the processing, you have the right to contact the relevant authorities, in particular the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (http://www.uoou.cz), which supervises the protection of personal data. This provision does not affect your right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly with your request.
If, in particular, your place of residence, place of employment or the place of the alleged violation of personal data protection is outside the Czech Republic in another member state of the European Union, you can contact the relevant supervisory authority in that member state.
ADMINISTRATION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Who processes your personal data?
We are the controller of personal data within the meaning of the regulation.
To the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or other obligations, we are entitled to pass on your personal data to other persons, e.g. carriers, to the operators of the platform on which you ordered goods or services (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, eBay, Amazon, Etsy), cloud storage providers, e-mail campaign managers, "Customer Verified" certificate companies, external accountants or other persons involved in fulfilling the contract or our obligations. Alternatively, we may entrust other processors and recipients of personal data. We will also tell you who specifically processes your personal data based on your inquiry.
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union, unless it is necessary for the performance of the contract or for another reason in accordance with the rules of such transfer established by the regulation.
- How do we process personal data?
Personal and other data collected are fully secured against misuse. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
- Co they are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored on the computer or other electronic device of each visitor to the web interface, which enable the web interface to function.
- What cookies and for what purposes does the web interface use them?
The web interface uses session (temporary) cookies, which are automatically deleted after browsing the web interface. It also uses permanent cookies, which remain on your device until they expire or are deleted.
The cookies used by the web interface are as follows:
first party cookies – these cookies are assigned to the domain of our website; these are necessary cookies and performance cookies that we use for concluding and fulfilling the contract, based on our legitimate interest, or based on the above-mentioned consent. These cookies can be temporary or permanent;
- necessary cookies – they enable navigation on the web interface and the use of basic functions, they usually do not identify you in any way and are not personal data;
- performance cookies – serves to analyze the way the web interface is used (number of visits, time spent on the web interface, etc.); the data obtained by these cookies are generally anonymous;
third-party cookies – these cookies are assigned to a different domain than the domain of our website, even if you are on our website; based on your consent, these cookies enable us in particular to analyze our website and display tailored advertising for you; these are functional cookies and targeted and advertising cookies;
- functional cookies – serves to personalize content by remembering login data, geolocation, etc.; personal data may be collected and processed through them;
- targeted and advertising cookies – serves to display targeted advertisements on and off the web interface; personal data may be collected and processed through them. We may further share information about how you use our website with our partners in the field of social networks, advertising and analytics.
- Used services working with cookies
The web interface uses the Google Analytics service and possibly other services provided by Google LLC (hereinafter referred to as "Google"), the Facebook Pixel service provided by Facebook Inc., the Sklik service provided by Seznam.cz, a.s. and services related to eBay, Etsy, Amazon and Instagram portals. These services work with information obtained through cookies.
The Google Analytics service is used to obtain statistical information about your use of the web interface. The cookies obtained by this service expire, depending on the browser settings, after a maximum of 2 years, or until they are manually deleted by you.
- How to set and possibly refuse the processing of cookies
Instructions on how to properly set up and manage the processing of cookies in your internet browser can be found here:
Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=cs
These Policies are valid and effective as of September 1, 2021